Global Warming Conspiracy
Anthropogenic Global Warming is a lie.
To watch the whole movie above click here
UPDATE Nov 2009: A hacker or insider has revealed a number of confidential e-mails sent between climate experts. These have revealed a braod comspiracy to hide information, change it or delete it when it contradicts the human driven global warming position. The edifice is crumbling now that mainstream media outlets have run with the information.
You might quickly conclude that this is a one sided piece. You would be correct. Quite frankly if you do not already know the other side of the debate and it’s claims, you must live in a Himalayan cave and can’t be reading this!
For the full story of the real meaning of the Maya Calendar ending and the Galactic Alignment event, and indeed details of all the events about to occur for our planet, you can simply securely order our entire 404 page book '2012 Rising The Last Tzolkin' (Sept 2012) as an e-book version for just $2.99 (Print version price is $24.99) by clicking on the PayPal box below (you can choose to pay a higher price if you wish to support us in our projects). Current article continues below.
We have lived in a time when so much rubbish has been revealed within that which passed as our education it seems almost no longer surprising to have been lied to. In various aspects we have been manipulated into going to war with ourselves on various levels and making big corporations cash in the process. We have been guided towards the "green" way of thinking, in an effort to save our planet. Using environment friendly goods and trying to reduce our energy out put is not a bad way of thinking. Things like car donation for a lesser impacting vehicle can be beneficial but other things are not. Whether it is harmful industrial waste products such as Fluoride pumped into our water and being sold to us as a health product, or being asked to finance a war on our emotional state known as terror. Our food that was perfectly fine and healthy is now spliced with animal genetic material and infused with added chemical compounds.
So now we find a global government campaign, supported often by militant activists, to prevent Co2 increase. Co2 by the way is a core component of humans, as well as it of all biological material on our planet. It is considered as generally helpful or at least harmless by the majority of consulted scientists. Bear in mind that it transpired a very large number of the scientist listed by the IPCC as supporting man made climate change were never directly asked. Those who found their names on the list had to fight to remove them!
We are in the odd position of having declared war on fresh water, core material for our bodies, our mental states, and indeed the very food we eat. What the heck is going on folks?
Whilst the Co2 debate was relatively easy to defend during the 80s and 90s the situation changed after the millennium. It became clear in the first few years of 00s that the heating trend was levelling off. In fact when looking at the latest satellite data it is clear we are now seeing cooling. Recently very rapid cooling has been the trend.
It is woth looking at this pie-chart of how little Co2 we actually contribute.
For someone in my field of fringe subject investigation I tend to be monitoring things many other non-scientists ignore. I am always checking for global reports on weather events, geological upheavals and environmental anomalies. I also am always keenly monitoring solar activity.
It is amazing to see that whilst solar cycle 23 was heading into decline but still fairly active we had the very powerful storm season of 2005 (blamed on man made climate change) amidst rather hot air temperatures in the Gulf. Yet as cycle 23 truly wound down so did the heat.
In fact the sun itself seems to have revealed the fraud of man made climate change. Whilst the IPCC was counting on ever increasing solar activity (especially considering several very active cycles of late) to mask the fraud, the one thing they did not count on was the Sun suddenly going silent!
For those of you not aware the Sun is now two years overdue reaching minimum and is spotless. It is the quietest it has been for at least 100 years. Guess what happened from Jan 2007 to Jan 2008?
Only the single largest temperature drops year to year in the history of our recordings, so in at least 128 years. I thought Co2 went up again that year and that the IPCC model clearly said that every year we would see exponential heat increase matching the Co2 rise.
So why in early 2008 did the World Meteorological Organisation’s secretary-general, Michel Jarraud, tell the BBC average global temperatures have not risen since 1998?
He was of course quick to add that other experts have forecast a record high temperature within five years, and that 2008 would end up as a hot year. Actually 2008 saw temperatures globally at coolest since 2000, as well as Arctic Sea ice returning to the previous years levels!
An ever growing number of scientists now condemn the models used to support man-made climate change as no better than using old fashioned astrology to predict weather change. Worryingly many likely contributory factors were left out of the original models, arguably due to confusion over the variables, but often due to that fact grants went to people that supported the status quo. The multibillion-dollar Eco-industry that has ballooned from the IPCC conclusions is in no hurry for ‘good news’.
Of course the far leftwing Anti-Globalists also need the IPCC conclusion to remain fixed, it provides the best ammo they have at that moment. Both groups insist that poor Africans use incredibly expensive solar panels rather than burn their fossil fuels. This is tantamount to mass murder. We all know the Africans can’t afford solar panels or wind generators, they are not even affordable in most Western nations.
I am not out to convince anyone by sharing my observations and opinions, indeed I should say by reporting on the findings of other sceptics. I am not a climate science and therefore people must do their own research of the data. I must say though that my BS detector has gotten pretty good over the years. Even more so my sense of smell when it comes to weeding out Illuminati rat-think.
My main problem is that when I contrast my understanding of the world during 21 years of government education against it currently, I see that I was a mushroom all that time. My government deliberately kept me in the dark and fed me with shit. Virtually every major aspect of my world understanding transpired to be woefully out of touch with known modern scientific findings. Even holy cows such as the last ice age have been revealed as more complex and hazier than taught. The infamous missing data on the sudden melt is just the start. Ice process comprehension is especially interesting in light of the geologically anomalous Antarctic mountain range recently discovered.
Though I was suckered for several years by man-made climate change I was lucky in that my roving eye was monitoring the solar system. Climate change has been occurring on all of the planets in the solar system for several years now and is perhaps the clearest indicator that we never understood what was happening.
The real worry now should be that whilst mankind keeps on buying into what seems now a New World Order designed plan to halt progress, we risk being blind sided by a sudden catastrophic mini ice-age.
If the sun keeps quiet, Co2 keeps rising and the temperatures keep on dropping, judge the tree by its fruit.
For the moment the jury is out on all positions. There is certainly currently no more reason to beleive Co2 drives climate change than other factors.
Expert quotes:* And my opinion is that there is absolutely no proof that carbon dioxide is anything to do with any impending catastrophe. The science has, quite simply, gone awry. In fact, it’s not even science any more, it’s anti-science. Professor David Bellamy
* The suggestion that future hazardous climate events could in any way be mitigated by the control of carbon dioxide emissions is absurdity in the extreme. William Kininmonth, Emeritus head of Australia’s National Climate Centre
* Carbon dioxide is not even a little bit bad. It is wholly beneficial…There are no deleterious consequences of higher atmospheric carbon dioxide levels. Higher atmospheric carbon dioxide levels are wholly beneficial. Dr. David Archibald
* Compared to solar magnetic fields, however, the carbon dioxide production has as much influence on climate as a flea has on the weight of an elephant. Dr. Oliver K Manuel, University of Missouri
* The world has spent $50 billion on global warming since 1990, and we have not found any actual evidence that carbon emissions causes global warming. Dr. David Evans
* Carbon dioxide and the greenhouse gases are, by comparison [with the sun and the oceans], the equivalent of a few farts in a hurricane. Dr. Martin Hertzberg
* CO2 hysteria is the product of politicians, silly journalists and ignorant "green people".
It is very regrettably. Leonid Klyashtorin, Russian Scientist (2008 Letter to Dr. Walter Starck)
* You could go outside and spit and have the same effect as doubling carbon dioxide. Reid Bryson PhD, a man who is still widely considered to be the father of scientific climatology in America.
* The hypothesis of current global warming resulting from the increased emission of greenhouse gases into the atmosphere is a myth. Humans are not responsible for the increase in the global surface temperature of l degree F = O.56 degree centigrade during the last century and one should explain this increase by the natural forces heating the atmosphere…the anthropogenic impact on the global temperature is negligible. O.G.Sorokhtin, G.V. Chilinger and L.F. Khilyuk – all PhD’s and published authors in Earth Sciences
* Increase of carbon dioxide concentration in the atmosphere is not the cause of global warming which has a solar origin …There exists no reliable scientific evidence that anthropogenic increase of the carbon dioxide concentration has caused current global warming or can lead to catastrophic changes of the Earth climate in the visible future…anthropogenic global warming is a Great Myth. Habibullo I. Abdussamatov , Head of the Space Research Laboratory of the Russian Academies of Sciences' Pulkovo Observatory and of the International Space Station's Russian-Ukrainian Astrometria project
* William HapperI am convinced that the current alarm over carbon dioxide is mistaken. Fears about man-made global warming are unwarranted and are not based on good science…I had the privilege of being fired by Al Gore, since I refused to go along with his alarmism. Dr. William Happer, who began serving as the director of the U.S. Department of Energy's Office of Energy under the first President Bush in July of 1991
* I am a skeptic. … Global warming has become a new religion. Ivar Giaever, Nobel Prize winner
* Creating an ideology pegged to carbon dioxide is a dangerous nonsense. The present alarm on climate change is an instrument of social control, a pretext for major businesses and political battle. Delgado Domingo’s, Environmental Scientist, Portugal, the founder of the Numerical Weather Forecast group.
* There is no convincing scientific evidence that human release of carbon dioxide, methane, or other greenhouse gases is causing or will, in the foreseeable future, cause catastrophic heating of the Earth's atmosphere and disruption of the Earth's climate. Moreover, there is substantial scientific evidence that increases in atmospheric carbon dioxide produce many beneficial effects upon the natural plant and animal environments of the Earth. Petition signed by 31,000 Scientists, including over 9,000 PhDs.
By Bruce Fenton